Raspberry Pi Touch Display
Raspberry Pi Touch Display (7-Inch)
You’ll never want to miss something as beautiful as this; the Raspberry Pi Touch Display 7”. This touchscreen from Raspberry becomes handy when it comes to the integration of multiple projects. It makes multitasking simple, easy and quick.
· 800x480 resolution
· Efficient connectivity with adapter board capable of handling power conversion
· Simple installation! You just need to connect the screen with GPIO and DSI port (Raspberry Pis)
· 10-finger touch drivers
· On-screen keyboard (supported by Raspberry Operating System)
· Highly interactive and user-friendly
· Get rid of mouse and keyboards. This touchscreen is ready to do it all for you
· Helps with IoT
· Supports custom Python Script
· Start creating automation devices with this touchscreen
· Makes it easy to work with Raspberry’s educational programs
· Learning becomes a fun and programming becomes way easier than before
Upon purchase, you’ll get the following:
· Raspberry Touch Display 7”
· Ribbon Cable (DSI)
· Adapter Board
· Mounting accessories including screws and stand-offs
· Jumpers to connect Adapter Board with GPIO
The kit doesn’t include the official Raspberry Pi power supply.
Raspberry Pi Touch Screen is compatible with:
· Raspberry Pi 3 Model
· Raspberry Pi 2 Model
· Raspberry Pi Model B+
· Raspberry Pi Model A+
You can use Raspberry Pi Touch Display with Raspberry Pi Model A and Model B but for that, you’ll have to connect the screen to the DSI board. The only problem is that the mounting holes (available in the kit) are not configured for the boards or Pi Model A and Model B.
· 194x110x20mm (stand-offs included)
· 155x86mm (actual display)
Make sure that you have the updated version of Raspberry Pi Operating System to use this screen. Forget the complexities of mouse and keyboard. Your fingers are enough to command and get things done perfectly.