Arduino M0 Pro
Arduino M0 Pro
Did M0 board impress you? Arduino doesn’t let things stop for long! Arduino M0 Pro is a revision of M0 board. The technical specifications are almost similar to that of M0. M0 Pro, however, offers an additional power supply option (embedded debugging USB). M0 Pro is an impressive 32-bit revision of the UNO board. The powerful Atmel Microcontroller increases the board’s flexibility and helps creative developers to materialize their imagination. Not only that it helps the professionals prove their expertise but in addition, M0 Pro is a reliable educational platform. Looking for a better 32-bit App development platform? Try M0 Pro!
Arduino M0 Pro Specifications
· Like M0, M0 Pro also comes with ATSAMD21G18 microcontroller with the assistance of 48-Pin LQFP
· ARM Cortex-M0+ architecture
· The microcontroller is supported by 256KB Flash Memory and 32KB SRAM
· Supports 3.3V operating voltage
· 48KB Clock Speed
· 6 + 1 DAC input/output analog pins
· 7mA of direct current for each input/output pin
· Features an input voltage range from 5V to 15V
· M0 Pro comes with 20 Digital Input/Output Pins (12 pins reserved for PWM output channels)
· Power consumption of M0 Pro is 44mA
· L x W = 68.58mm x 53.34mm
· Weight = 22-grams
Arduino M0 Pro Description
The integration of the embedded debugger (Atmel) means that Arduino M0 Pro doesn’t require an external debugging hardware-extension. In addition to the debugging feature, the EDBG contributes to the functionality of the bootloader. It also boosts the device programming by supporting the virtual COM port.
The physical characteristics of the Arduino M0 Pro don’t differ from those of the M0. As with the M0, the distance between 7 and 8 pins on M0 Pro is also 160-mil and the displacement between rest of the pins follow the conversion of x100-mils.