Battery Shield Arduino
- Battery protection(Over charge or Over discharge)
- Micro USB port Input
- Type-A USB Output
- 0.5A current charging
- 1 switch control USB output
- 5~8V Input Voltage
- 3V & 1A Output
- 5V & 2A Output
- LED indicate(Green means full,Red means charging)
- 3V output port x3
- 5V output port x3
- Be careful of "+" and "-", You should follow the direction of "+""-" on the PCB.
- If you put wrong direction, charging chip will be destroyed.
- This product does not include 18650 battery