NanoPi NEO Plus2
NanoPi NEO Plus2
Based on the reliable Allwinner ARM the NanoPi NEO Plus2 is ready to serve the developers by supporting various devices and software. This, comparatively smaller, board comes with a heating dissipation support. It is a perfect platform for the projects involving IoT applications. The processing speed is impressive in addition to the ability to handle complex computing and large data throughput. The Hexa-Core GPU (Mali-450) is supported by 8GBeMMC and 1GB DDR3.
NanoPi NEO Plus2 Specifications
· The SoC specs include H5 Allwinner Cortex-A53 Quad-Core (64-bit)
· Hexa-Core Mali-450 GPU
· 1GB DDR3 RAM
· Supports 8GB eMMC storage
· Ethernet support features RTL8211E-VB-CG (10/100/1000M)
· WiFi connectivity via 802.11b/g/n
· Supports 4.0 (Dual Mode) Bluetooth
· Contains a MicroSD Slot which you can either use for system boot or to accommodate a storage card
· 5-Pin (2.0mm Pitch) Pin-Header Audio Input/Output support
· Power input supported via MicroUSB
· 4-Pin (2.54mm pitch) Serial Debug
· 24-Pin GPIO (2.51mm Pitch) 2-Row Header (UART, I2C, SPI, and IO included)
· 12-Pin GPIO (2.54mm Pitch) (USB, I2C, IO and IR Receiver included on the pin-header)
· Supports 5V/2A power supply
· L x W = 52mm x 40mm
· 6-Layer PCB
NanoPi NEO Plus2 Description
The NanoPi NEO Plus2 is an ideal platform to get most out of the Ubuntu Core Operating System. The board support Linux-4.x.y mainline kernel and is compatible with the 64-bit operating system. You can customize various settings and configure the board for some important settings including language, hostname, auto-login, SSH, timezone and passwords. You’ll have to first login (user account “pi”) to gain npi-config access.
WiFi and Ethernet support adds icing to the cake and let’s not forget the support for the USB camera (FA-CAM202 by FriendlyElec). The NanoPi NEO Plus2 also comes with audio recording support. The luxury of a Hexa-Core Graphics Processing Unit looks promising.